A 4 rink green, open 7 days a week from 9:30am till 10:30pm
- We have a beginners class on Saturday mornings during the winter season for those wishing to have a go at a new sport.
- We run club competitions and leagues as well as participating in competitions throughout the UK.
- Thanks to television coverage of major competitions, bowls is no longer considered an old peoples sport.
- We have a junior section with some very good up and coming stars !
- There is a comfortable bar & lounge area beside the rinks.
For up to date Results and Fixtures please visit the website:
Rink Fees and subs
|SUBSCRIPTIONS – (1 September 2019 to 31 August 2020)|
|Locker rental (subject to availability)||£5.00|
|Non-Members (playing with member)||£5.00|
|Tokens are now available 10 for £38.00 (these can only be purchased by card or cheque)|
Beginners & Coaching
Beginners Classes (Adults & Juniors)
- Beginner classes are run throughout the winter.
- They are held on Saturday mornings from 9:30am to 11:30am.
- A new group normally starts on the first Saturday of each month.
- The cost of the first four sessions is free of charge
- Subsequent sessions are charged at the normal members rink fee cost.