Corporate Points System
About Fakenham Sports Centre Association
Good staff wellbeing is essential for cultivating mental and physical health and for retaining and motivating staff. A relatively small outlay can provide your staff or group much needed activities to improve their health, facilitate team building and maintain enthusiasm.
Fakenham Sports Centre has been established for some 40 years. With a wide range of sports and activities, we feel that we can offer exercise and activity tailored to any ability.
Fakenham Sports Centre Association Limited is the home of:
- Fakenham Golf Club
- Gallow Indoor Bowls Club
- Fakenham Tennis Club
- Fakenham Squash Club
- Fakenham Bowmen (Archery)
- Fakenham Bridge Club
We are blessed with unlimited parking along with probably the best 9 hole golf course in Norfolk, four indoor bowls rinks, two squash courts, two outdoor tennis courts, a shooting range for archery and a very active Bridge club. We also have the Lancaster Room with a built-in media system and a smaller meeting room also with an overhead projector. Catering is based on site and food is available on a daily basis.
The Points Package
We are offering a package of points which could be used for any of the above activities. Packages start at £500. This will give you 500 points. You can mix and match the use of the points in any combination you desire.
Some suggested packages available are:
- The use of the Lancaster Room for a day’s conference including free tea and coffee on demand for 5 points per person. You could add a buffet lunch for as little as 3 points per person;
- Nine holes of golf with an all day brunch including tea or coffee after your game for 20 points per person.
- Eighteen holes of golf with a bacon bap on arrival and an all day brunch including tea or coffee after your game for just 30 points per person.
- Indoor bowls is a great team building activity. You can play with a team of as few as four people. A two hour rink hire is as little as 5 points per person.
- Squash is ideal for the more active and physically fit. A 45 minute court hire is just 5 points before 5pm and 7 points thereafter.
- Tennis is popular with all ages. Matches can be very serious or just great fun. We are offering an hour’s hire of courts and equipment for unlimited numbers for just 20 points.
- Archery is a specialist sport and is becoming very popular. A 2 hour session for a minimum of 10 people including sandwiches, tea and coffee is just 200 points. This is only available from 1st April to 30th September.
- A bridge tutorial including play could be arranged for just 5 points per person and experienced players are always welcome to join the bridge club’s regular sessions.
Purchasing a points package is a perfect way to reward high achievement in your staff. It is also an ideal way to deliver excellent team building days. Our function rooms are first-rate places to provide training away from the usual work environment. Our activities are a great way to improve staff or group wellbeing.
Contact us on 01328 862867 for more details and discuss designing your very own package.